(Every 50,000 miles or when there is detected wear)
- Inspect pulleys and tensioners
- Drives most major funtions of your vehicles
- Alternator, PS, A/C, and Water pump.
- Keeps battery charged
Fuel Injection Service
(Every 3 years or 50,000 miles)
- Cleans injectors internally.
- Removes harmful deposits.
- Cleans sensors, catalytic converter.
- Improves idle and gas mileage.
(Recommend every 15,000 - 18,000 miles)
- Cleans air coming into engine.
- Improves fuel economy.
- Increases engine power and performance.
(Recommended every 24 months - 30,000 miles)
- Filters the air you breathe
- Helps prevent pollen, road dust getting inside your vehicle.
- Keeps the interior of your vehicle vents, glass, and dash cleaner.
- Removes 95% of allergens.
(Available for Front & Rear Applications)
- Front - Sizes 15" - 28" in Bosch Direct, or Champion Profile Blades.
- Fits both universal and OE arm types
- Cleans windshield and improves visibility.
- Rear - Sizes available 10" -14".
Head Light Restore
- Restore faded, yellowed headlight lenses to like new condition.
- Tape, sand, and clean lens. Apply protective coating.
- Requires direct, natural sunlight or UV-A lights to cure.
- No washing for 24 hours.
- Improves night time visibility by as much as 50%
(Recommend every 3yrs. or 50,000 miles)
- Inline external fuel filters only.
- Improves fuel economy and engine performance.
- Protects the fuel system from dirt, rust and contaminants.
(Front and Rear)
- Wagner Halogen Capsules & Bulbs.
- Miniature Bulb - Dome, courtesy, license plate, & sidemarker.
- Brake, third brake, & turn signals.
- Headlight, and daytime running lights
Oil System Cleaner - Engine Flush
- Check System for leaks and engine noise.
- Cleans and removes harmful deposits from oil system.
- Cleans crankcase of excessive buildup.
- Improves oil circulation and reduces engine wear.
- Caution - High Mileage Vehicles
- Test battery starting & charging system.
- Test alternator output.
- Clean terminals / tighten connectors if needed.
- Check sight glass & date code.
- Add water if needed.
- Remove & replace battery if available.
Engine Diagnostic Service
- OBD II - Read trouble codes.
- Clear memory and restore settings.
- Turn Check Engine light off.
- Oil Stabilizer
- Fuel Injector Cleaner
- Engine Stop Leak
- Power Steering Stop Leak
- Transmission Fix